Why are Hospitality internships Important for my career?
Internships will provide opportunity to students
- You will be able to explore your career interests and seek hospitality career after gaining valuable work experience in the hotel industry.
- Hospitality careers will give you an opportunity to work with leading hotels and learn from industry professionals on a variety of different and often unusual roles.
- Study and work experience through jobs in hotel industry will give you access to the job market, and will prepare you to compete and contribute efficiently in the world market.
- If you complete internships with a hotel management job, it will increase your chances of securing employment and earn a higher salary compared to people without internship experience.
Why will I Choose BSB International Career Pvt Ltd.
- We as an overseas recruitment agency can help you in identifying evaluating, and in understanding hospitality internship placement options that will greatly advance your career.
- The screening interviews conducted by industry experts and personalised interaction ensures best services by reducing both time and effort
- Our hotel and catering recruitment agencies have tie-ups with leading hotels canplace and prepare you to work in world recognized international hotels.
- We give time-bound deliveries and give proper orientation and other pre-departure advisory services
- Our hospitality staffing agency will give your profile a professional representation amongst leading hotel properties
- Complete support with the application process& visa application for the internship.
- Affordable program fees.
- Flexible starting dates around the year.
Is it necessary to pay in advance to start with the process.
- Yes it’s necessary to pay in advance. It’s very important to understand that you need to be a professional in the international market, and you cannot afford to be casual.
- With our experience over the years, we have found many of our students to be very casual which we don’t entertain at all.
- An employer invests lot of time and energy in selecting the right candidate for the company. It’s definitely very important for us to ensure that students are not casual and quite serious while applying.
If you pay in advance it means that you are serious with your application
What kind of support from BSB International Career Pvt Ltd can I expect as an intern?
- Our experienced team members are extremely experienced and have extensive experience and knowledge in preparing applications for hospitality internships.
- Our team members have extensive knowledge about leading hotels around the world, so they can give you recommendations and good advice regarding the possibilities of jobs in hotel industry
- During your application team members will be assessing your experience, skills and suitability to the programme and review your CV to ensure it really highlights your most relevant skills.
- Team members knows what is required for a successful application, &will ensure that all your supporting documents are meeting the necessary standards and Hotel requirements for paid internships abroad.
- We will network with potential employers to find the most appropriate hospitality internship placement and organize and arrange your Skype interview with the host company.
- We will help you prepare for the Host company interview by providing a training and ensure that you make your best impression with potential employers for hotel jobs abroad.
- Following successful interview, as an hospitality placement agencies, our team members will continue to assist you with the process of obtaining your visa, and making sure you have everything you need prior to departure.
What kinds of internships are there?
- Paid Internships abroad span across hospitality sector.We match you with an internship based on your academic qualification in hotel management and working experience.
- Based on the information in your registration we focus on matching interns with companies within their desired fields that suit them best.
Are there any specific qualifications for interns?
Generally, in order to be matched with hospitality internship abroad there are certain requirements and eligibility criteria which is country specific.
Please connect with our chef recruitment agency to know in detail for more information.
Is this Hospitality internship program open for all nationalities?
This program is open for candidates belonging to different groups, cultures, nations, races, & nationalities. However, visa application requirements may vary for applicants belonging from few specific countries.
Where can I apply for hospitality internship abroad?
Hospitality Internships can help you get an internship at the location of your dreams. You can apply for Internships in Australia, China, GCC countries, HongKong, Macau, Germany, Malaysia, Maldives, Singapore, South Africa,Thailand, and USA.
BSB charge any consulting Fees?
Our chef recruitment agency encourages interns to first understand their training plan in detail and accordingly provide the requisite information by checking their eligibility for the programme
How much is the programme fee?
Please connect with our international hospitality recruitment agency for more information about the country specific programme fees
As far as consulting Fees concerned B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd doesn’t charge any fees for counselling. It has been our policy over the years.
Please connect with our overseas recruitment agency for more information about the hospitality internship programmes.
Is there any chance, I can make payments through my monthly salary.
No you cannot make part payments through your salary.
You should have sufficient funds to prove that you can pay the entire programme cost. We will guide you through the entire process of step by step payments.
Who would take the guarantee for my payments?
We are a leading ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation, working for the last 14 years and our company is registered under corporate affairs Govt of India.
We are committed to give quality services to our clients. We don’t play with student’s career and their money. We believe in shaping a great future for yourself and are we are very careful with your career.
When you’re making payments, we will give you proper invoice as well as proper service agreement with stamp papers. That will give you detailed information about the payments. So if you consider at any point, that something is wrong, you can seek legal help as per the agreement.
Please connect with our hotel recruitment agencies.We will be happy to answer all your queries regarding payments.We can proudly say we are different from others, as money is secondary to us and primary is your Career for us.
Will be the hotel properties are worth for Internships?
Once you have registered with us, we will explain to you the options, roles and locations in details, and will ensure you have a good understanding about the types of placements for hotel jobs abroad that exist in detail.
Our objective is sourcing candidates for the right internship opportunity.The hotels greatly puts emphasis on selecting the tight candidate who have the right skill set, attitude and who qualifies the host company requirements.
When internships typically start?
The start time and lengths of internships will vary greatly depending on the hotel and the program you wish to participate in.
If you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to connect with our recruitment agencies for hospitality industry for more information.
When can I start searching for an internship?
We can help you find Paid Internships abroad all over the year. It is important to apply on time, so we have sufficient time to arrange everything.
Can Hospitality Internships guarantee me a position when I apply?
- Unfortunately, we cannot give you a 100% guarantee with hotel recruitment's. Our mission is to find all interns a matching position and an opportunity for interview with the client.
- The final decision about offering you a hospitality internship position abroad completely rests with the leading hotels properties. We do our ultimate best to find you an internship that can change your career.
Will I get paid for Internships?
- This greatly depends on the leading hotels. Usually all our internship are paid. This way you can fully focus on thinking of a position that’s perfect for you in every way.
- Please get in touch with our hotel and catering recruitment agencies for more information.
Which Hotels will I work for?
- BSB International arranges international internships programme with host companies across Hospitality industry. You as Interns can be placed with leading hotels starting from 3 star hotel properties to 7 star hotel properties.
- You will be matched to a hotel management job which matches your interest and profile.
- We continually work to assess the suitability of our partner companies to ensure that they provide meaningful and valuable internships & jobs in hospitality for you.
What will be my Hospitality internship placement is like?
- Hotel recruitments will give you the chance to gain international exposure and insight into the hospitality industry.
- You will get opportunity to work side-by-side with top culinary and hospitality professionals in some of the leading tourist destinations in the world.
- As is typical of the industry, at certain times during your contract you may be required to work more or fewer hours.
How many hours I have to work?
- Typically, participants work an average work week of no more than 40 hours.
- The company at which you are interning will set your work hours
How much Fund needs to be shown in the Bank account?
Usually, clients have to show that they have sufficient funds to pay before the application process for hospitality international internship programme starts
Please connect with our Hotel recruitment agencies, they will be able to guide you in detail with complete information.
How can I connect and meet with officials from B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd?
You may visit us at our nearest office from your home town. We are here at your service from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 6:30 pm as we are one of the overseas recruitment agencies.
Just call us and take an appointment before you visit so that we can sit and talk in detail with you.
Will you help me with my travel arrangements?
For paid internship abroad, BSB international Career Pvt Ltd will help arrange and prepare your travel plan & assist you with flight bookings. Moreover, we will assist you with your internship formalities.
How do I get a Visa? Will you be arranging it for me?
Yes, we will assist and guide you with the visa application process for Hospitality internship programme. Cost of Air-ticket and Insurance are exclusive of our service charges.
Our hospitality placement agencies can assist and get it arranged for you. However candidate will have to pay separately for these costs.
What would happen if visa application gets refused by immigration department?
- B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd doesn’t have any power, right to interfere in the work of the immigration departments. Decision regarding visa for jobs in hotel industry is completely dependent on Immigration department norms and policies.
- In any given situation if visa application gets refused then, company ensures that candidates get the refund of fees (as per the Refund policies drafted in the agreement).As a reputed hospitality staffing agency, we help candidate to reapply or apply for some other country.
What would be the processing time?
- Visa processing time differs from one country to the other country and depends on various factors with changes in the immigration norms etc.
- We expect candidate to be patient with their application in case there’s any delay with the visa processing required for hotel recruitments.
- At times due to unavoidable circumstances there can be situation where there is delay which is beyond our control.
What would be the duration of visa?
Usually visa duration is given for the total duration of the training.
Is Visa extension possible?
In some countries interns can apply for work permit, after completion of their training but, it greatly depends on factors like country immigration norms, types of training plan, and employer etc.
What are the most essential points to be kept in mind before Departure from home country to the destination country?
B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd insists interns planning to intern abroad, to do a detailed research about the destination country before travel s that includes weather, currency, lifestyle, culture, food, etc.
Weather:Do check the climate of the region and weather details and accordingly carry necessary luggage (especially clothes); refer to //www.accuweather.com/for world weather report.
Luggage:As far as Luggage allowance for international flights is concerned usually allowance for checked baggage is between 30–35 Kgs and one hand baggage of 7 Kgs.
However, clients must read the Free Baggage allowance regulations of the concerned airlines planning to fly with.
Living expenses and fun:It’s advisable to carry at least $2000 USD when travelling to the destination country for all kinds of arrangements, including currency of the country which will help to live in the country for12 months.This will make it easy for our clients to settle down comfortably.
Local Transport:For regular travel in the destination country, it’s advisable to use public/government transport services because it’s nominal, safe and convenient. Once you get used to the local transport, students can avail and choose travelling in private cab services.
Local Map/Guidebook:Do/download/print or buy the local navigation map of the destination city where the client is going to live for higher studies. This would help clients in terms of finding important locations while travelling alone.
Medicines:It’s important to carry necessary medicines from time to time. It’s important to carry doctor’s prescription along with it to avoid any hassles at the immigration counter.
What services will I get from BSB after landing in the destination country?
- We will assist interns with airport pick-up in the host country, if required
- We can assist students with accommodation arrangements if required
- We can assist students with medical insurance if required.
- We can provide assistance to you for opening a bank account.
- We can assist interns with applying for work-permit and PR after completion of internship, if required.