- Attractive Salary:Upto 1,00,000 per month (and Joining Bonus 25 Thousand)
- Yearly foreign tour
- High Incentive & Extra Perks for top performers
- Appreciation bonus twice in a year
- Five Days Working (Monday-Friday)
JOB DESCRIPTION & ORGANIZATION DETAILS
About the Organization
Company Name: B.S.B. INTERNATIONAL CAREER PVT. LTD
B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd-We are one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies for past 14 years in India. We provide expert and customized services to our clients regarding Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Permanent residency, Business and Investors Visa, Foreign Direct Investment, business investment solutions for both Indian and foreign businesses.
We have an active and strong network of business associates across the globe helping our clients in numerous manners. Our corporate office is situated in Kolkata.
Domain: MBBS ABROAD
Job Category: FULL TIME
Designation: Junior Student Counsellor
Education: Academic Graduates/Master Degree Holders
- Counsel students regarding MBBS abroad such as regarding course, selecting MCI recognized Medical colleges abroad, programme selection, scheduling classes, and career planning.
- Giving advice and guidance to students on academic, career and personal issues; identifying the medical career options appropriate for each student and accordingly assisting them with the analysis of each option, including possible outcomes and their implications;
- Maintain accurate and complete student records and administrative regulations. Will be responsible for Systematic maintenance of Database
- Analyse the mind-set of the students who are interested in MBBS admission abroad
- Explain students about benefits of pursuing MBBS in Foreign countries
- Provide accurate information about the MBBS admission abroad programs, courses, colleges and universities in countries like Bangladesh, China, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Nepal, Philippines, Russia, UK, Ukraine
- Motivate and encourages candidates to take up the course
- Regularly calling interested customers to increase the rate of walk-ins every day and the roll strength of registered students
- Will be responsible to identify key strategies, and then develop executable programs that ensure the sales team meets company goals.
- Lead initiatives to design and manage programs that focus on driving sales, and improve Education customer experience.
- Responsible for Regular and systematic follow-up via phone calls and messaging and e-mailing
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager
Desired Candidates should have
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of relevant experience as counsellor and knowledge about abroad medical courses is required
- Should be excellent in oral and interpersonal skills
- Should be passionate about connecting with students, patient and deliver best results
- Should have sufficient knowledge about the world that includes climate, geographical position, currency, politics, education, travel and time-zones
- Should have an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Should have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Should be thoughtful about interacting with people from diverse backgrounds
- Be target-oriented, ambitious, responsible as well as hospitable
- Should be committed towards customer satisfaction and maintain the standards
- Should have time management skills.
Our take on Recruitment’s
Candidates are requested to go through the criteria seriously. It’s mandatory to respond to these questions in order to be considered for the position.
For us transparency is the key for recruitment of employees and company expects potential candidates to be honest and transparent with their applications. Misinformation can lead to rejection of the job application. BSB International Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.