- Salary:Upto 1,00,000 per month and Joining Bonus 25 Thousand
- Yearly foreign tour
- High Incentive & Extra Perks for top performers
- Appreciation bonus twice in a year
- Five Days Working (Monday-Friday)
JOB DESCRIPTION & ORGANIZATION DETAILS
About the Organization
Company Name: B.S.B. INTERNATIONAL CAREER PVT. LTD
B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd-We are one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies for past 14 years in India. We provide expert and customised services to our clients regarding Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Permanent residency, Business and Investors Visa, Foreign Direct Investment, business investment solutions for both Indian and foreign businesses.
We have an active and strong network of business associates across the globe helping our clients in numerous manners. Our corporate office is situated in Kolkata.
Job Category: FULL TIME
Designation: Junior Migration Advisor
Education: Academic Graduates/Master Degree Holders
- Able to provide high quality, efficient and non-discriminatory migration guidance regarding permanent residency abroad.
- Ensure that the migration application meets the standards set by the countries and provide clients with a firm, speedy and fair service.
- Regularly study and research various VISA, JOB and MIGRATION policies of different countries as per the immigration norms.
- Coordinate with clients with regards to their immigration needs and make sure all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the coordination with the attorney for all the Legal process and consultation and accordingly assisting with the complete migration process
- Should be able to assess applications for migration and/or temporary entry to overseas countries in accordance with migration law and policies.
- Treat all information about the company and its clients and their business as wholly confidential.
- Ensure all leads, potentials and cases taken are managed according to the company policies and procedures
- Manage client expectations by discussing deadlines, costs and timing with the client
- Conduct Consultation(through Telephone, Email, Face to Face meeting to keep client up-to date
- Keep Regular follow up with clients for immigration
- To work and behave in a professional manner and within the higher standards of the profession.
- Effectively should be able to manage self and team workload and handle pressure.
- Should be able to propose measures to improve and streamline Visa procedures.
- Will be able to do thorough researches and analyse market trends, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
Desired Candidates should have
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience in sales industry preferably Immigration industry
- Candidate must be good in Spoken English with excellent communication skills and convincing ability with the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- The ability to put individuals at ease and see the bright side in potentially difficult situations.
- Should have strong base knowledge about the immigration industry and should be updated about the changing norms from time to time.
- Have knowledge about the world starting from i.e. climate, geographical position, currency, politics, education, travel and time-zones and should have understanding of immigration trends.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures
- Junior Migration Advisor must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, and still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Migration
- Should be able to think creatively and innovatively
- Be target-oriented, ambitious, responsible and committed.
- Should be patient and mature enough to handle sales pressure and deliver best results.
- Must be accessible to clients in order to gain their trust.
- Must be genuine and empathetic—in his or her communication, listening, and professional persona.
- Should have Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Our take on Recruitments
Candidates are requested to go through the criteria’s seriously. It’s mandatory to respond to these questions in order to be considered for the position.
For us transparency is the key for recruitment of employees and company expects potential candidates to be honest and transparent with their applications. Misinformation can lead to rejection of the job application. BSB International Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.