- Stand out amongst employers with 3-6 months of Internship, opening new creative channels for you
- Opportunity to explore immigration industry, refine & develop skills
- A certificate at the end of the internship programme.
- Gain work experience & first hand industry knowledge from skilled professionals
- Potential for a full-time job offer at the end of the internship based on your performance
JOB DESCRIPTION AND ORGANIZATION DETAILS
Company Name: B.S.B. INTERNATIONAL CAREER PVT. LTD
B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd-We are one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies working successfully for the past 14 years in India. We provide expert and customised services to our clients regarding Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Permanent residency, Business and Investors Visa, Foreign Direct Investment, business investment solutions for both Indian and foreign businesses.
We have an active and strong network of business associates from across the globe helping our clients in numerous manners.Our corporate office is situated in Kolkata.
Domain: Immigration Consultancy
Area of Internship: Human Resource
Job Category: FULL TIME
Designation: Intern (Unpaid)
Duration of the Internship: 3 to 6 months
After completion of Internship-Intern will receive a certificate
- Asset, oversee and help build the HR system. This will include screening applicants, scheduling and participating in interviews, processing paperwork and background checks, and scheduling orientation for employee.
- Assist the company in Hiring suitable candidates for the company whose talents are aligned with company’s business goals and will lead to the success of the company.
- Well informed about the Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Business and Investors Visa, Permanent Residency and Hospitality Industry.
- Should assist HR in designing and updating Job profiles, shortlist qualified candidates.
- Should have knowledge about current global situation.
- Understand company requirements and targets and able to assist HR & select the right candidates for the purpose
- Should have knowledge about job portals like Naukri, Monster, Times jobs and other sites related to employment.
- Should have the ability to network with pan-India HR placement consultancies
- Should be able to assist HR & use various resources internet, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges to directly and indirectly source the best resource.
Desired Candidates should have
- Candidate must be good in Spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask & be a good listener
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software required for recruitments
- Should have the convincing ability with good time management skills.
- Be target-driven, ambitious, responsible and committed.
- Should have knowledge about the immigration industry and recruitments
- Should be patient enough to handle sales pressure and deliver best results.
- Fast learner and has a passion for HR and Target-oriented work
- Must be dynamic, ambitious and honest
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our take on Internships
Interns are requested to go through the criteria’s seriously. It’s mandatory to respond to these questions in order to be considered for the position.
For us transparency is the key for placement ofinterns&company expects potential candidates to be honest and transparent with their applications. Misinformation can lead to rejection of the internship application.