- Attractive Salary per month Up to 2,50,0000 INR (Approx. 5,000 USD)
- Yearly Foreign Tour
- High Incentive & Extra Perks for Top performers
- Appreciation bonus twice in a year
- Five Days Working (Monday-Friday)
JOB DESCRIPTION & ORGANIZATION DETAILS
About the Organization
Company Name: B.S.B INTERNATIONAL CAREER PVT. LTD
B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd-We are one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies for past 14 years in India. We provide expert and customised services to our clients regarding Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Permanent Residency, Business and Investors Visa, Foreign Direct Investment, Business Investment Solutions for both Indian and foreign businesses.
We have an active and strong network of business associates across the globe helping our clients in numerous manners. Our corporate office is situated in Kolkata.
Domain: Immigration Industry
Job Category: FULL TIME
Designation: Branch Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree/master’s Degree Holders
- Developing and implementing sales plans & conducting regular sales meeting.
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information & guide Marketing people to achieve the overall target of the branch
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Monitor the performance of the Sales and Marketing Team working in the branch & evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as and when needed.
- Review branch sales goals with branch employees each month & set the targets for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Promote an environment of empowerment, respect, and trust while holding team members accountable for their actions.
- Continuously look for new prospect, new opportunity to grow the business, Identifying new prospects, new type of jobs etc.
- Conduct business development training and act as a mentor for staff regarding increasing business.
- Participate in the recruiting and interviewing process of new employees.
- Anticipate staffing requirements to meet operational needs.
- Supervise daily work of staff and ensure utmost customer satisfaction.
- Maintain contact and professional relationships with customers & build a favourable company image on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Handle objections from clients by clarifying, emphasizing service agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Constantly keeping surveillance on the various documents submitted by the clients before the work starts for the process.
- Ensure coordination between sales, marketing, accounts and administrative departments.
- Managing budgets, allocating branch funds.
- Execute priorities about sales and generating business by ensuring an open line of communication between the Sales team and Branch Manager.
- Assessing market conditions, identifying opportunities& draft business plans accordingly.
- Understand company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
- Increasing Brand awareness for the company.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Manage the overall operational activities of the Branch& develop and execute branch Sales strategies to maximize revenue.
- Ensure profitable results in administrating branch office.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Immigration Industry to support company’s growth and diversification and to ensure that company is an benchmark in meeting customer expectations.
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies&exceeding annual sales goals.
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance.
- Establish selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Provide inputs to finalize Sales Forecast and achieve set Sales Revenue Targets
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas projecting expected profit from services provided
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Provide professional assistance & guidance, regarding Admissions, paid internships, migration
Desired Candidates should have
- Minimum 2 years of Proven record of achieving revenue targets
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the immigration industry
- Should have experience of growing branch revenues
- A Creative person & a problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Ability &Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
- Able to Identify new business opportunities for company
- Knowledge of sales & marketing process from initiation to close
- Should have results driven attitude, & leadership skills
- Should have outstanding Organisation Skills, strong customer service skills& attention for Detail,
- Fast learner and passion for sales. Should be target-oriented
Our take on Recruitments
Candidates are requested to go through the criteria’s seriously.It’s mandatory to respond to these questions to be considered for the position.
For us transparency is the key for recruitment of employees and company expects potential candidates to be honest and transparent with their applications. Misinformation can lead to rejection of the job application.BSB International Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.