- Attractive Salary: Upto 50,000 per month and Joining Bonus 25 Thousand
- Yearly foreign tour
- High Incentive & Extra Perks for top performers
- Appreciation bonus twice in a year
- Five Days Working (Monday-Friday)
JOB DESCRIPTION & ORGANIZATION DETAILS
About the Organization
Company Name: B.S.B. INTERNATIONAL CAREER PVT. LTD
B.S.B International Career Pvt Ltd- We are one of the leading ISO 9001: 2015 certified Immigration consultancies for past 14 years in India. We provide expert and customised services to our clients regarding Abroad Education, Paid Internships, Temporary Work, Permanent residency, Business and Investors Visa, Foreign Direct Investment, business investment solutions for both Indian and foreign businesses.
We have an active and strong network of business associates across the globe helping our clients in numerous manners.Our corporate office is situated in Kolkata.
Domain: Hospitality Internships
Job Category: FULL TIME
Education: Academic Graduates/Master Degree Holders
- Counsel students regarding hospitality internship opportunities such as regarding programme selection, training plans, and career planning.
- Advise students on application procedures, Visa applications, and preparing students for their internship in the overseas.
- Provide accurate information regarding the hospitality internship programs in countries like Australia,China, GCC Countries, Germany, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand Malta, USA and Many More
- Provide all the information sought precisely by the parent and/or student. Clarifying doubts in filling up of form or doubts of any other nature.
- Share in detail about the internship programme including Training plan,duration of the internship.
- Ensure parent/student leaves with a positive word of mouth which can bring more clients and increase referrals.
- Stay updated about the various internship programs offered by different countries and use the knowledge in helping students
- Help students with every detail from registration to fly to the host country.
- Maintain a proper database of students counselled,and internship applications sent abroad
- Receive client details and judge the suitability of the candidate for the internship and accordingly give guidance
- Analyse the mind-set of the students who are interested in internship opportunity abroad and motivate and encourage clients to take up the programme.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills and should be confident enough in speaking with students, parents.
- Should be comfortable in promotingBSB International hospitality internships programmes to students/parents in a professional manner.
- Responsible for timely reporting to the Manager.
Desired Candidates should have
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Hospitality internships is required.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- Should possess good customer service skills and willingness to assist students and parents with any queries they might have during the phone conversations.
- Should be result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Should have ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other from diverse social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best internship options for students.
- Should have ability to understand international business market
- Thorough understanding of negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales and Target-oriented
- Must be dynamic, ambitious and honest
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Must have Sound judgement
Our take on Recruitments
Candidates are requested to go through the criteria’s seriously. It’s mandatory to respond to these questions in order to be considered for the position.
For us transparency is the key for recruitment of employees and company expects potential candidates to be honest and transparent with their applications.Misinformation can lead to rejection of the job application. BSB International Pvt Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer.